There’s something wrong with Lindsey Graham

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

Once upon a time, there was a little man with a quivering voice. This man is now a part of the United States Senate. His voice still quivers. His eyes look longingly around the room as he searches for a man who will never again be in the White House — his royal puffiness, the former guy.

This Senator is sad. One can hear it in his voice and see it in his mannerisms. He perhaps longs for the good old days where his guy told people to drink bleach and labeled journalists the enemies of the people.

This Senator is having a tough time coping as he regularly speaks in awe-struck tones of the admiration he feels for the quivering orange jelly.

This sad sack of a man is Senator Lindsey Graham.

And said sad sack is now calling for Biden’s impeachment.

Sigh. Lindsey, Lindsey, Lindsey.

I imagine it may not be too long until sadsack Graham calls for VP Harris to be impeached as well. The reason the Senator is giving is Afghanistan.

Apparently, starting an insurrection is just dandy but leaving Afghanistan is a “high crime.”

I am sure I know whom Graham would like to replace Biden with. After all, since the former guy left office in disgrace, hardly a day goes by without Graham blabbering away about how much he misses said former guy.

Biden will NOT be impeached. I do think Lindsey needs to find a good shrink to help him with his ongoing obsession with the vile insurrectionist. And while he’s at it, maybe HE could resign — or at the very least stop talking about the former guy and start talking about doing something — anything — to help his constituents.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here