The stakes are higher than ever in the California Governor recall election

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

It is just another few weeks until we know the fate of California and the dishonest recall currently going on. And I’ve got news. Regarding the lawsuit filed alleging that the recall is unconstitutional — it was thrown out by the lower court as we all sort of knew it would be. However, it is being appealed. So, we will see what happens with that.

Newsom has a strong fundraising advantage in the race, and believe me, he is using it to his advantage. Larry Elder leads as Newsom’s strongest competitor. I suppose we can be grateful that walking basket case Caitlyn Jenner is at the bottom of the heap poll-wise, but Elder is a huge threat and would make a terrible Governor. So it is more important than ever that we see him defeated.

Apathy still remains an issue because many non-political Californians are not even aware of the race.

So please, my friends and activists — make them aware. Pinning a voting reminder to your social is an excellent way of making people aware. Also, if you know people who you think may be unaware — talk to them. Tell them about Elder’s background.

Put out fliers in places that allow it. People will notice them. Phone-bank. Volunteer to help anyone who may lack the means to get to the polls.

When I wrote about Elder’s belief that the minimum wage is zero, several people accused me of exaggerating. They simply couldn’t believe it.

I assure you I am not exaggerating. Larry Elder believes the federal minimum wage should be zero. He will end all COVID protections, including masks.

So, in these last few weeks, we need this to be center-stage and a huge priority. Fight like California is in deep peril — because she is.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here