Ted Cruz just found a whole new way to make a fool of himself in public

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

The US Senate’s resident horse’s ass, Ted Cruz (R-Cancún) has been busy lately. Today he disgraced himself at the Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson hearings by running right to the favorite standby of the GQP these days, that being Critical Race Theory. Along with fist pumping terrorist sympathizer Hawley he and other GQP Senators tried to trip Judge Brown Jackson up.

But I came across an interesting story from yesterday where the good Senator from Cancún was so upset that he missed a flight out of Billings, Montana that airport police had to be called to the United ticket counter to assist the ticket agents. Not only that, but the incident was caught on video as well:

Teddy was roundly mocked for his antics, and not just on twitter. Jimmy Kimmel spoke a bit about Teddy during his monologue, suggesting that Teddy should stay out of airports.

I guess he had a whole list of idiotic questions lined up to ask Judge Brown Jackson and didn’t want to miss out on the opportunity to showboat in front of the former guy base. (A former guy, BTW, who insulted Teddy’s wife and who Teddy still sucks up to). Or Teddy really wanted to get down to Cancún again and was upset because he was going to miss his flight there, as other twitter users have suggested.

This is hardly the first time a GQP US Congress member has behaved badly at the airport. (Looking at you, Larry Craig). I think they just about need chaperones at the airport to make sure these GQP clowns behave themselves.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here