Rudy Giuliani has complete meltdown on live national television

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

In an interview Monday with Fox News, Rudy Giuliani said federal investigators “are trying to frame me” and other outrageous claims, including the raid on his apartment was “out of control.” Giuliani said there was loud banging on his door at around 6AM on the morning if the raid, “and outside there was a group of an endless number of FBI agents.”

Giuliani went on to claim, “The only lawyers they raid are lawyers for Donald Trump … Trump is in a special category because he doesn’t have Constitutional rights.”

“I know the criminal law and I do not violate it,” Giuliani further declared. I’m “very aware of FARA” (Foreign Agents Registration Act) and complied with it “completely. My contracts have clauses that I will not act as a foreign agent, and I wanted to show them these things to the government so that they would stop their consistent illegal leaking of an investigation.”

“There is no way on earth that they could have anything telling the truth that I was acting as a foreign agent, nor do they have any evidence that I tried to influence the government on behalf of my clients.”

Giuliani charges that because he was Trump’s attorney, he decided “the safest thing to do” was to refer any Ukrainian clients to Victoria Toensing. The FBI also visited Toensing, who turned over a phone but they did not search her home. She was also reportedly told she was not the target of any investigation.

Giuliani claimed this whole thing was because of federal investigators’ “hatred of Trump. They are beyond their ability to control their rational thinking or their decency, and they have a serious, serious ethical issue, driven by Trump derangement syndrome.”

Doesn’t Giuliani realize that all this crazy talk is not doing him any favors? Giuliani associates Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman have already been charged with crimes, including campaign finance violations.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here