Put the Ivermectin down

I need your help: If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now

The battle over to be or not to be (a horse) does appear to be getting worse.
I am speaking of Ivermectin. The amount of disinformation over the animal dewormer is reaching epic heights, and people are now dying from this non-human medication.

There are some fierce Ivermectin supporters out there, and now a few of them have reportedly died from ingesting it. This does not appear to matter to many horse and cow dewormer fans who are doggedly defending the drug. I am amused by certain trolls who have told me I do not know what I am talking about regarding Ivermectin.

I suppose they do? I presume they know more than the scientists, then the FDA, all of whom have staunchly advised against this drug regarding COVID?

It appears some think the answer to this is yes. They do know more. I watch in amazement as the value of education and science are thrown out the windows by little cult members who seem more concerned about “owning the libs” than about their own health.

And now this obsession is affecting feed stores, some of whom have to back-order the drug for their horses and cows because hungry MAGAS are snatching it off shelves. Ivermectin cases are also making their way to the courts. Two people in New Mexico have reportedly died of Ivermectin overdoses. What is next? Is MAGA going to move into horse barns and steal the horses’ medication?

In all seriousness — put the Ivermectin down. Read up on it. Let the animals have their healing medication. Would you please stop thinking you are a horse and just leave Ivermectin to the feed stores and their animals? Believe me, they need it more than you do.

I need your help: If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now