Package wars

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

The abortion debate has spilled over into the package delivery world now. Recently, down in Kentucky a FedEx driver was caught on camera writing an anti-choice message on a home owner’s package after seeing a pro-abortion sign in the yard. It took a twist when a UPS employee delivered more packages later in the day. The UPS driver saw the message and was recorded saying that wasn’t going to help the driver’s career. He then proceeded to cross out the anti-choice message and put one of his own saying the residents should continue exercising their 1st Amendment rights.

My, the anti-choice people must be feeling particularly emboldened to do stuff like that now. I imagine the driver’s tenure as a driver for FedEx will not be all that long, especially since he was dumb enough to let himself get caught on camera in a FedEx uniform writing the anti-choice message on a customer’s package. He was acting as a representative of FedEx, and his behavior paints them in a bad light. (While I agree with the UPS driver’s sentiments, he shouldn’t have written on the package either and just let it go at that as the FedEx driver had already fornicated himself).

The homeowners are not backing down though on their views. They intend to keep the box as a lesson for their daughters when they’re older. Meanwhile, we’re still waiting to hear what FedEx and UPS think of this.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here