Nikki Haley is crashing and burning

I need your help: If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now

If there is one thing I dislike, it is politicians who pretend. These great pretenders are not like folks such as Ted Cruz and Josh Hawley. Cruz and Hawley are filled with fakery, but they wear it proudly. One only has to hear them speak for a minute to see and hear their auras of artifice.

With people like the great pretenders, it is different. These are the politicians who cannot decide on anything. They are coldly calculating and simply assess which way the wind is blowing and then act accordingly.

A good analogy is what I call the “two sociopaths” analogy. Let’s say you are hiring a new employee. You are interviewing two sociopaths. You are told both these people are sociopaths, but you have to hire one of them. The first one tells you straight up what they are. They’re a sociopath. The second one attempts to charm you while saying exactly what you want to hear. But it doesn’t work because you already have been told this person is a sociopath.

I’d go with the first person. You know what you are getting. The second one is more dangerous at least in my view.

This leads me to Nikki Haley. Haley (schemer-insurrection party-South Carolina) is already trying to fool the people of Iowa. She made a speech there where she lavished so much praise on the former guy, you could most likely smell the BS from miles away.

“Thank goodness for Donald Trump,” a dishonestly beaming Haley declared. Then she proceeded to insult Vice President Kamala Harris.

I say let Haley enjoy her moment. It won’t work. She is disliked and distrusted by MAGA, and as for everybody else – we see her insincerity which she wears as tightly as Matt Gaetz wears his pompadour.

Haley will never get the ultimate prize because she is a pretender. Never mind the fact that the GOP hates women and would never nominate one. But Haley’s personality consists of whomever she feels people want her to be today. And pretenders don’t win the long game. They just keep pretending they do.

I need your help: If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now