New York judge drops the hammer on Donald Trump

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

Citizen Donald J. Trump continues to jump into hot water through his arrogant and stupid actions. This time he has been held in civil contempt of court by a New York judge for failing to comply with a subpoena ordering him to supply records for a civil investigation being held by the New York Attorney General into whether DJT fraudulently inflated the value of his financial assets in annual financial statements.

Citizen Trump is being fined $10,000 per day until he complies with the subpoena and follows the court’s orders. While civil contempt is usually punishable by fines, a court can also impose jail penalties if the contempt conduct is egregious enough.

While issuing the ruling in court, the judge said “Mr. Trump, I know you take your business seriously, and I take mine seriously” before banging his gavel and holding Trump in contempt.

The race is now on to see who places Trump in jail first: New York courts, the DOJ and federal courts, Georgia courts, or wherever else DJT has hung his dirty laundry. The day of reckoning for Citizen Trump is approaching soon.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here