More bad news for Donald Trump

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

The hits keep on coming for the Orange Freaking Menace (OFM). The Trump Organization is expected to be indicted tomorrow and this will start the ball rolling to hold OFM accountable. He’s already cracking under the pressure. In a bit of more bad news for OFM and the Branch Trumpvidians, the results of the 2021 C-SPAN survey of Presidential Historians was released. OFM was ranked as the 41st best President out of 44 total Presidents to date. Meanwhile, President Obama moved up to crack the top 10 Presidents in the survey.

While 41 out of 44 is a rather generous assessment of OFM, the simple fact is that OFM has rated near the bottom in the rankings, well below Nixon (31), Ford (28), Bush I (21), and Bush II (29). And way below President Obama, who is everything OFM is not (kind, generous, intelligent, etc) and who OFM is insanely jealous of and hates. And as our country continues on in the years to come, I imagine that OFM will continue to rank at or very near the bottom.

OFM, unsurprisingly, was rated at or near the bottom when it came to things like moral authority, relations with Congress, crisis management, or international relations. His scores in areas like vision setting and public persuasion were higher, but still well below those of President Obama.

I honestly hope OFM has a meltdown over this, that his legacy is being seen outside his base as a giant and odorous mound of horse manure. Branch Trumpvidians obviously believe OFM walks on water and it will be almost impossible to change that, but rational people continue to reject OFM and what he stands for.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here