Mitch McConnell is just trolling us

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

Lately, there has been much talk about trolls. Many of these trolls have been making news for their despicable online bullying. But the behavior of trolls comes in many different personas. Often trolls do not necessarily bully. They prefer to complain. And to obstruct.

Almost everyone has had a troll or two in their lives. The Palmer Report has had its fair share. Even I have trolls who amuse me with their constant whining about-well-pretty much nothing. You can tell the difference between a troll and others who might offer feedback. Here are some prevalent troll behaviors: “This sucks.” “I don’t like (insert a name.).”

Trolls will try to bring you down because they are down. They will comment negatively all the time on whomever they have decided to troll today. And so on. Trolls do this because they’re deeply unhappy people, often with nothing else to do. Trolls may feel empty inside. So they try to pass their negativity to others. But trolls can exist in the form of politicians as well. And right now, the Democrats’ biggest troll is one Mitch McConnell.

Think about it. McConnell (troll-insurrection party-Kentucky) does not DO anything except troll. Like the pesky online trolls, McConnell has no accomplishments, nothing to be proud of except “owning the Libs.”

McConnell exists to obstruct. But you shouldn’t take him seriously. The Kentucky troll has been losing a lot lately. His days of power have slipped away. Now he desperately wants to be back in the majority.

So, he is doing all that he can to obstruct President Biden. Mitch loves to obstruct as trolls do. He is a miserable man who can’t fathom helping the good people of our country. So when he starts on one of his tangents, do what we do to trolls like him. Laugh, ignore him, and move on.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here