Mike Lindell goes even further off the deep end

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

Clark County, Wisconsin is a Republican leaning county in west central Wisconsin of about 34,000 people. In the months following the election, Clerk Christina Jensen – a Republican herself – has been stopped more than once by people to tell her that according to the MyPillow guy Mike Lindell, Chinese hackers had switched about 24,000 votes from the Orange Florida Retiree (OFR) to Mr. Biden. And she’s had to explain to these people that: (a) the local election system is not connected to the internet; and (b) there aren’t even 24,000 registered voters in Clark County. (It’s actually less than 17,000). Also, OFR won that county by about 5,000 votes.

CNN pretty much hit the nail right on the head when they said Mr. MyPillow is a “superspreader of election misinformation.” This is a guy who sent a list of every registered voter in Pennsylvania in hexadecimal (base 16) format to CNN and claimed it was proof of electoral fraud. He’s sent other “evidence” which turned out to be little more than IP addresses and other technical information, and not the packet captures he keeps spewing on about.

What’s dangerous is that people are taking Mr. MyPillow’s bullshit claims seriously even when it can be demonstrably proven that he is talking out of his ass. This is incredibly damaging to our democracy. It undermines trust in the security of our elections and strikes at the very heart of democracy. I know of one store in Iowa that sells his garbage and I’ll have to think long and hard before I shop with them again, because by selling his stuff they’re propping up Mr. MyPillow and his efforts to subvert democracy.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here