Megyn Kelly goes totally off the deep end

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

March 10th, 2021, is a day that will be remembered as a historical day in which COVID relief was passed. America got a new Attorney General. Our country floated away with defiance from the disease that was Trumpism. It is a day to celebrate for some people.

Many on the right are having a tough time today. One such person is Megyn Kelly. I have written about the disgraced ex-journalist before. What makes Megyn even worse than many other right-wing pundits is that she pretends she is in the middle. I have never really understood that. Believe what you want but have the decency to OWN it.

Sadly, decency and Megyn Kelly do not belong in the same sentence. First, the bitter Kelly tried to school Oprah Winfrey in journalism, which is a whole novel right there. It’s kind of like a mass murderer lecturing a jaywalker on breaking the law. It is so laughable that it becomes amusing.

Now Megyn is apparently losing her mind over free speech. She has firmly joined the other right wingers as wailing about how free speech is about to be shut down. In fact, on one of her podcasts, she and her guest speculated that the attack on free speech could wind up being worse than “any virus.” (I also feel compelled to add I found this out through research. Let no person reading this believe I would subscribe to her podcast).

Kelly’s a jaded and angry person and seemingly very much in need of some self-awareness training. It would be so great if Republicans joined us in celebration of this landmark day. But with people like Kelly and others like her, that time will not come anytime soon.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here