Matt Gaetz has “fruit punch” meltdown

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

“I’m innocent,” a certain pompadour-wearing person cries out on Twitter regularly. This person is, of course, one Matt Gaetz (good chance he’s guilty, insurrection party, Florida.)

It has not been easy for the Venmo fan lately. He is regularly laughed at on Twitter, primarily by his followers, many of whom, I suspect, merely decided to follow him for amusement’s sake.

This is also the month we go into “indictment watch” for the sleazy Congressman.

And his “America First” tour isn’t really turning out like I am sure the man wanted. So many issues!

Gaetz, who unfortunately has the distinct honor of reminding me strongly of the “preppy murderer,” is most definitely not a happy camper. And his behavior is escalating.

When not tweeting out words about what a great person he is, Gaetz usually finds ways to flatter the former guy. Now it appears he wants the former guy to be House Speaker if and when the GOP wins back the house (not happening).

“I talk to Trump directly, unlike Fruitpunch News,” the maniac boasted in one tweet.

Note to Gaetz: what is “Fruitpunch News” exactly? Did you mean Punchbowl news? I do not understand what you are trying to say. Then again, I very much doubt you do either, so there is that.

All of this babble is merely a distraction as Gaetz huddles on his Twitter account, hair standing on end, I am sure. But none of this behavior is helping him. It is making him look like a fool which he is. And it appears that the frenzied Gaetz is just about the only person who is unaware of this.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here