Mary Trump just nailed it

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

The former guy’s niece, Mary Trump, has joined the Board of LPAC, an organization that supports LGBTQ+ female candidates for office, partially driven by the fact that her seditious and traitorous uncle nearly destroyed our democratic system of governance, reports Politico.

She is using her name to help recruit candidates and raise funds before the 2022 elections, and to “move away from one of the worst administrations in this country’s history on almost every level.” One of the worst? I’d say it was absolutely THE worst. “If it’s only men making decisions about women’s issues or straight people making decisions about LGBTQ issues, then that’s where we run into problems….” For sure.

She is also finishing her second book, “The Reckoning,” examining “America’s national trauma, rooted in our history but … exacerbated by the impact of current events and the Trump administration’s corrupt and immoral policies.”

Even though he did “everything in his power to try to steal this election,” she doesn’t see her uncle running for President again. “He’s going to pretend to run and keep grifting…. But I think his most time-consuming job in the next couple of years is going to be as a defendant” That’s the sort of talk that just warms my heart. She accurately predicted how his Presidential loss would go, after all.

Her response to whether her cousins — Ivanka, Don, Jr. and Eric — would run for office, included, “…they have no qualifications. They have no skills…. I hope they’ll be sitting next to their Dad in depositions for the next few years.”

Besides just being clueless buffoons, they’re also heartless and soulless. (Ivanka reportedly would not even allow the Secret Service to use the bathroom in her home!)

But I think most would likely prefer that the whole Trump lot be behind bars by the time the next Presidential election rolls around, with the health of our country and economy under Biden being the best yet! Wouldn’t that be fantastic?

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here