Lindsey Graham no longer appears to know what planet he’s on

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

The liars are at it again, people. And, not surprisingly, the lies of the GOP get crazier just about every day. Just take Senator Lindsey Graham (Trump groupie-insurrection party-South Carolina.) Graham is seemingly more distressed every day. And his distress has manifested itself in some bizarre and maladaptive behavior, to say the least.

Palmer Report brought you the story of Graham wanting to start a “Draft Trump” movement. There was also the story of Graham’s bizarre comments about his own family members. And now Lindsey is seemingly determined to top his own deranged behavior.

Appearing on Fox Non-News (where else?), Graham accused President Biden of engaging in “all fluff and happy talk” with international leaders, including President Putin. I should mention these comments came before President Biden even met with Putin.

But when dumb people make dumb remarks, there is usually a reason behind said remarks. And if you listen long enough, you can generally figure out that reason. And this is precisely the case with Lindsey.

As the conversation progressed, the name of the former guy was dropped more and more by Graham. And he got that look on his face that I call Lindsey’s ” lost puppy” look.

“Let’s just be honest,” the puppy went on. “The bad guys were afraid of Trump.”

No, they were not Lindsey. Nobody was afraid of Trump. Amused by him, yes. Disgusted by him, I am sure. But afraid? No.

And as he spoke, Graham’s true motivation for taking the conversation in this direction came springing forth. Eyes filled with melancholy, Graham spoke his truth, voice filled with plaintive desperation. Graham declared, “I miss Trump.” I think Graham really needs a therapist, but that is just my opinion. Luckily, nobody who knows anything about Graham will take these remarks at all seriously.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here