It’s time for Jim Jordan to panic over January 6th

I need your help: If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

Jim Jordan has given himself away. With the January Sixth panel fully put together, it should not be long before subpoenas start going out — probably to many Congresspeople. And perhaps requests for — phone records?

That is what appears to be brewing. It was first reported on CNN. According to the network, specific phone data of some in Congress may be sought. This would not be happy news for the GOP at all. But the story has me intrigued. It also seemingly has CNN host Don Lemon curious as he reported on it the other night.

One name was discussed as a possible candidate for cell phone data requests. That person is Gym Jordan. Jordan (screaming into the darkness, insurrection party, Ohio) is usually cold, blustery, and shrieking about something.

Sometimes his shrieks are so loud and so abrasive I’m surprised they don’t cause earthquakes. In any event, we all witnessed Jordan’s babbling and unhinged rhetoric when asked if he spoke to the former guy that day. Remember that? Don Lemon sure does because he played the whole interaction back on his show.

It was unintentionally hilarious. It also somehow made Jordan sound worse than hearing it the first time did. Lemon then made a comment that gave me the best fit of laughter I have had all week.

He talked about Jordan’s incoherent response and the look on his face and compared it to a child and the child’s parents.

“Did you eat the blueberry muffins?”

“Then why are there blueberries all over your face?”

Jordan has good reason to worry. If his cell data is requested and it is found that he spoke to the former guy that day before or during the insurrection, he will surely face some trouble. I have to admit the prospect of Gym Jordan finally being held accountable for something does make me smile.

I need your help: If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here