Iowa Governor Kim Reynolds strikes again

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

Every morning I wake up in Minnesota I am so glad I live upwind of my birth state now. Especially today. Today #CovidKim signed legislation banning transgender people from using the bathroom that aligns with their gender identity along with legislation banning gender affirming care for transgender teens in Iowa.

While Democrats and many medical professionals have said that affirming care are needed and can be lifesaving, #CovidKim was ready to spout quite a bit of bullshit. Namely by saying the “science isn’t conclusive” and whining about how it’s an uncomfortable position for her to be in signing that bullshit. She spouted off about how she’s a parent and a grandmother and how it’s all the manure she signed is in the “best interests” of the children.

I don’t know about other grandmothers but both of mine were totally supportive of me no matter what the Iowa government, the roman church, any other churches in Iowa, or the Republican Reich had to say about anything. None of my nieces have reached the age yet to make such momentous decisions but I know my family would support them. I sure as fornicate would.

This all makes me fornicating sick. By signing this bullshit legislation into law CovidKim proved that Iowa has regressed in so many ways. There was a time when I would’ve loved to have spent my entire life in Iowa. Now, if anyone still thinks I’m aching to move back I hope they checked the temperature in hell first.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here