GOP Senator Mike Lee goes completely bonkers over the “devil himself”

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

Music is something many of us love. No matter what type of music you like, I am sure you have a few favorite songs or a favorite band or two. And many songs are just classic. Take “The Devil went down to Georgia” by the Charlie Daniels Band. I am sure many of you are familiar with that song.

Only the Charlie Daniels Band got it wrong. The Devil never made it to Georgia. Or if he did, he decided to leave Georgia. So where is the Devil now? Why he’s right in Washington DC hard at work writing policy. And the Devil’s latest work of art is the For the People Act – at least according to Senator Mike Lee.

Senator Lee (obviously an acquaintance of the Devil-insurrection party-Utah) made this stunning announcement on the Devil’s favorite non-news outlet, Fox News. Lee, yet another sycophant of the former guy, appeared on the network with his phony outrage firmly on display. Then he proceeded to rail against the bill, which would make sure every human being’s vote was counted.

And Lee proceeded to declare that this bill was “written in hell by the devil himself.”

Wow. Those are pretty strong words there, Senator Lee. I sincerely did not understand how much voter equality bothered you. Lee, who is pretty much a nonentity except when he decides to suck up to the former guy, should not be in the Senate. Austin Searle is running to unseat the devil-obsessed Lee. You can find him here. Searle describes himself as a “progressive Democrat.” We will get voting legislation passed with or without help from Senator Lee. In the meantime, I believe he should take his devil-fueled fantasies and sit this one out.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here