Fox News had an utterly disastrous weekend

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

Every so often, a task comes along people do not want to do. It happens to all of us. Everybody has something that they do not enjoy doing. This weekend my task was to watch Fox Entertainment (Fox News). It is always beneficial to see what the other side thinks. So began my journey into the soul of the fake news network. While I cannot say I needed to send any of you an SOS signal, I can say I could feel my brain cells shrinking. I could feel myself getting dumber. Here are some observations:

Host Brian Kilmeade spent a day with Florida Governor Ron Desantis and felt compelled to air it. However, this was no more than an extended ad for DeSantis to run for President in 2024. (He will not win and may not even stay Governor after 2022.) Brian exclaimed over the beauty of the Governor’s home and office. I felt like I was watching a home design show.

We had The Next Revolution, a ghastly Sunday evening show hosted by Steve Hilton. Mr. Hilton’s main thing seems to be that Joe Biden is taking the world to a dark place. No word on what that dark place is. I still don’t know why this guy has a show. And wouldn’t you know Kayleigh McEnany was a guest? Her insane ramblings gave me a headache, so I was forced to turn her off.

Interspersed with all this garbage were Fox hosts talking about cancel culture and an imaginary crisis at the border. It was fascinating to watch brainwashing in motion. I hope the fake news network’s ratings continue to suck because what I discovered this weekend is that Fox Entertainment may not be news, but it isn’t entertaining either. And watching it was worse than getting a root canal without pain medicine.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here