Donald Trump’s MAGA loons are getting more out of control as he circles the drain

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

MAGAs are a particular type of crazy. When Trump first took office, I did something very, very silly. I attempted to have a dialogue with some of these people. But, you see, I was trying to understand what it was they loved so much about Trump.

The first MAGA I attempted to dialogue with politely proceeded to wish cancer on me. I think I really should have quit then. But I didn’t. And I found out many things about the MAGA cesspool that hold true today. They are incapable of rational dialogue.

The sole focus of MAGA seems to be to blame ANTIFA for everything. And Dr. Fauci. And Bill Gates. It is a strange way to live. They are seemingly trapped in a vortex of hate, where nobody and nothing can be trusted except for one despicable orange-haired person who will more than likely be heading to prison soon.

On a few infrequent occasions, I found someone willing to engage in polite discourse. But that was the exception rather than the rule. I bring this up as a sort of warning.

It’s going to get worse before it gets better. Not for the former guy. I speak specifically about his followers. Nothing can or will make them happy. If voting legislation passes with Manchin’s recommended change of using utility bills as identification, be prepared for wild theories about “fake” utility bills.

If the Arizona fake audit declares Biden the winner? This, for MAGA, will mean the people conducting the audit are members of “the deep state.” There is nothing anyone can do to change that. They see only what they want to see. They need help, but they do not know it. So, as the nation moves forward on its positive path, MAGA sullenness remains. And that is because they are open to no other worldview accept their own suspicion, hatred, and fear.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here