Donald Trump gets booed at his own rally

Attention Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here
-----
Note from Bill Palmer: if each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now

This weekend Donald Trump held a rally in a town under a COVID state of emergency: Cullman, Alabama. Many of his unmasked followers were there at his latest super spreader event.

Mr. Orange Head actually spoke some truth at his rally last night and that was it people should get vaccinated. He said “you know what? I believe totally in your freedoms, I do. You’ve got to do what you have to do but I recommend take the vaccines. I did it. It’s good. Take the vaccines.”

The Former Guy even admitted taking the vaccine. He qualified his statement by telling his cult members that they still had to keep their freedoms. So I’m sure many of his rabid fans will continue to exercise their freedom to infect everyone around them. Too bad some of them will probably miss the Crimson Tide football opener next month. That’s the price of freedom.

Attention Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here
-----
Note from Bill Palmer: if each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now