Donald Trump descends into rubber room madness

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

So Trump has been telling people he will be President again in August. Maybe he thinks just directing people to do stuff will result in his reinstatement. But the Constitution has no provision for doing that. It would take a Constitutional Amendment to allow for that and this won’t happen “by August”.

Maybe he expects several states to change their election results by these election challenges. Arizona is underway with an “audit” by a firm that has no credentials for doing such election counting. Perhaps Trump feels if he can get Arizona to reverse the result and declare that Trump was the official winner, that he could get other states to also “audit” their election and find the same thing.

But the process hasn’t even started in many states and is unlikely to do so “before August”.

I think it is more likely that Trump sycophants are telling him to expect to be President in August. And just like a crime boss, he probably doesn’t want to know too many details. He has henchmen to produce the results.

However, conspiracies do not have to be successful to be criminally prosecuted. Several crime conspiracies are not successful but the perpetrators who planned them were found guilty of conspiracy.

I just want to know when they are going to put Trump in a rubber room. I recommend one with bars.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here