Caitlyn Jenner crashes and burns

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

Some people should not try for political office. These people should not run because they show how miserably unqualified they are at whatever office they are running for whenever they open their mouths. Caitlyn Jenner is one of those people.

Jenner (no good at this-insurrection party-California) has seemingly been unable to answer a question straightforwardly ever since she launched her joke of a campaign.

And some of her statements have been downright bizarre. Take the one she made about transgender girls. Jenner keeps changing her position on whether these girls should be allowed to compete on girls’ sports teams. The likely reason she keeps doing this is that she has no idea what she would do and wants to give an answer that will make the most Californians like her.

This latest statement of Jenner’s has backfired spectacularly in what I can only describe as a royal screw-up of massive proportions.

Appearing on the Fox Propaganda network (Fox News), Jenner haltingly tried to explain today’s answer to this question.

“Trans women who are truly trans, who at a very young age, started proper medical treatment, they’ve grown up as girls, they should be able to compete in girls’ sports,” Jenner said.

Jenner then announced that if elected Governor (which will never happen) she would put together a “review board” to determine which girls are indeed Trans and which girls aren’t.

This whole thing was cringe-worthy, and if I didn’t know what an idiot she is, I’d have perhaps felt a bit sorry for the moronic candidate.

Jenner went on to say “some guy” should not be allowed to compete. And she said each girl’s case has to be decided individually.

The good news in this story is that Jenner has no chance to win. She is at 5-6 percent in the polls. Not exactly the news she wants, I am sure.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here