– During his press conference today, Donald Trump announced a prescription drug price initiative and then said “I just hope they keep this, I hope they have the courage to keep it.” He may not realize it, but “they” is the Biden-Harris administration, and he just let slip that he knows he lost. If Trump were expecting to somehow magically remain in office for another four years, he wouldn’t be worried about whether “they” will keep his policies in place.
– Andrew Cuomo is being awarded an Emmy for his use of televised press conferences to help educate the public about the pandemic (no really, this is real). Donald Trump is going to go completely bonkers over this perceived slight. Of course Trump should be awarded a prison sentence for his use of televised press conferences to lie to the public about the pandemic.
– Congressman Bill Pascrell Jr. is seeking to get Rudy Giuliani disbarred. Good.
– After the earlier hiccup, it’s now officially official: Georgia has certified its results and confirmed that Joe Biden has won the state.
– Tweet of the day, from First Lady and school teacher Dr. Jill Biden: “Educators stepped up during this pandemic. You adapted lessons and counseled students who were filled with anxiety. Because of you, I have never been more proud to be an educator.”
Bill Palmer is the publisher of the political news outlet Palmer Report