– Not sure what’s worse, that Donald Trump is pretending he won a made-up award, or that he’s making up something as stupid as the “Bay of Pigs award.” This guy has no understanding of history at all, and neither do his remaining supporters.
– Donald Trump is holding his first indoor rally tonight since he murdered Herman Cain. That’s not funny, it’s just sad.
– I’m impressed with how tough and assertive CNN’s Jake Tapper and MSNBC’s Jonathan Capehart were when it came to interviewing dangerous liars Peter Navarro and Rudy Giuliani this weekend. I’d be even more impressed if CNN and MSNBC would stop booking these kinds of dangerous liars as guests.
– Speaking of Peter Navarro and Rudy Giuliani, Trump really is running out of surrogates, isn’t he?
– If you’re hate-watching Chuck Todd, that still means MSNBC is getting ratings out of it, which means they consider the show to be successful. Advertising revenue is based on how many people are watching, not based on whether people are approving of what they’re watching. The only way to get rid of Chuck Todd is to stop watching Meet The Press altogether, until it becomes such a money loser that they’re forced to replace him.
– Joe Biden has a large steady lead. Trump is self destructing. Only way we can lose this is if we waste these final 50 days fretting and panicking and letting pundits scare us into staying glued to our screens, instead of going out and putting in the real-world work required to win.
Bill Palmer is the publisher of the political news outlet Palmer Report