Yes, Donald Trump is going to prison

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

As well as writing for the Palmer Report, I read each and every article. PR has been my primary source of news for years. I want to comment on Robert Harrington’s beautifully written article titled: “Jail to the chief.”

For myself, I do feel Despicable Don will be indicted. It will happen because of all the laws he has broken and the current investigations against him. Will he be convicted? I hope so, and that is an excellent point Mr. Harrington brought up about the Jury. I had not thought of the possibility of MAGA on the Jury. It is something to ponder.

I want to comment on two aspects of the article that got me thinking. One is about Robert Mueller.

I, too, put Mueller on a pedestal. I broke a rule for myself — I assigned him superhuman characteristics. I always talk about not putting people on pedestals, and I did not heed my own words.

I often would wake up in the morning, and one of my first thoughts would be — is the Mueller report out today? I became obsessed. I would refresh my browser all the time, looking for news.

Many of us did this because we were all in an abusive relationship with a psychopath, and we, of course, all wanted out. In reality, no one person can save a country. And Muller’s fall from grace was long.

The other thing I want to comment on is Republicans. In the article, Mr. Harrington talked about how Republicans would react were the traitor arrested. I agree with him that they would see it as political imprisonment. And this has been on my mind for months because it won’t be over if and when Trump is jailed.

Can’t you just see Matt Gaetz, Marjorie Taylor Greene, and many others visiting him in prison? Indeed, I could see the man RUNNING the party from jail. I feel the most significant threat right now is NOT Donald Trump. It is the horrific mini-Trumps he has created, many of whom are enacting voter suppression legislation.

They have opened their souls to “the rot from within” (Agatha Christie), and for me, they represent a far greater danger than the orange menace. This is why we have to win by huge numbers in 2022.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here