We’re on our way to winning this one

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

We’ve got this, folks. Do you know what I did before the start of writing this article? I called the office of Senator Joe Manchin. I told him how much getting voter legislation passed means for this country.

I do not even want to talk about what happened with the HR1 Senate vote. I just want to say: let’s do this. Don’t let panic take over. Don’t let them win. Democrats are united in wanting this legislation to pass. And it will.

Now is the time to use your powers of activism. Call Joe Manchin. Call Kyrsten Sinema. Tell them how much this bill means to you and how imperative it is to get it passed.

But sleep well because everybody is working so hard. Senator Amy Klobuchar announced on the Rachel Maddow show that she is taking voting legislation on the road to Georgia and other states. She will be highlighting the importance of this bill and the evil that is going on in these states. This will get a lot of attention.

We all are passionate and idealistic. We want to change the world – or at least make it better and repair some of its dysfunction.

I’m telling you we got this. So, do what you can, read Palmer Report, which will calm and soothe you and when your anxiety gets too high, take a break. But do not quit. We’re on our way to winning.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here