Vladimir Putin didn’t even want to be there

Attention Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here
-----
Note from Bill Palmer: if each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now

There was something I noticed this morning in the various pictures of the summit between Orange Florida Man (OFM)’s puppet master Putin and President Biden. Maybe I’m reading too much into it, but my sense was that Putin didn’t really want to be there since OFM is no longer in the picture. I’m no expert on body language by any means but it seemed to me like President Biden was poised and confident while Putin seemed dejected that he didn’t have a puppet he could manipulate in the White House now.

As we all know, OFM was pretty much a Russian stooge who did Putin’s bidding to destabilize and weaken the United States and other western democracies. OFM did not serve the people of the United States but only Putin and his buddies. Putin’s dream came true when OFM won election in that he had an ignorant, racist, arrogant crook running the show who would do whatever he wanted. And OFM made little effort to hide it with that stupid shit eating grin he’d flash at Putin when his master showed up to pat him on the head and say he was a good puppet.

Well, things have changed. Gone are the days of a US President who will sell out his own country who Putin could control and use to destabilize our country. We now have a competent leader in the White House, and at least from my read of Putin’s body language, he knows it too.

Attention Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here
-----
Note from Bill Palmer: if each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now