Tucker Carlson just confessed

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

Remember that phrase spoken by Boston Attorney Joseph Welch to Wisconsin Republican Senator Joseph R. McCarthy? “Have you no sense of decency?” Those words effectively ended McCarthy’s career. These days, there is any number of GOP members one could ask that same question of. But one of the people who rise to my mind the fastest is one Tucker Carlson.

Carlson has no sense of decency or shame. This is not just a hypothesis. It is a statement of fact. And he lies. How do I know this? Well, even without his nightly racist rants to go by — Tucker has just admitted it himself: “I lie if I’m really cornered or something. I lie … I don’t like lying. I certainly do it, you know, out of weakness or whatever,” the liar went on.

But wait! Tucker says he has an excuse. Other people, according to Tucker, do not ask themselves WHY they lie, and Tucker does. So, that makes it OK? How do we know Tucker was not lying when he said that?

The whole thing is hysterical. So Tucker, a pathological liar, has just announced he’s a pathological liar. Only, somehow in his world, if one has a good excuse, it’s OK to lie.

Here is more of what he had to say about that: “But to systematically lie like that, without asking yourself why am I doing this? … Like, you’re treating Bill Gates like some sort of moral leader, like are you kidding me?”

OK — A few things here. First, Tucker, you need to stop saying “like” so much. I did lose count of how many “likes” there were. Like, stop it, please, Tucks. And second — who is the judge of who gets to lie?

I ask this because Tucker is saying that if one lies and the reason for doing so is acceptable, then one can get away with it. So, who is the lying judge? Is there some contest going on where judges of lying individuals are being sought? Who decides?

Tucker has been lying for so long it was kind of nice to see him admit it. Now, we have to keep working on getting the lying little brat off the air.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here