Tucker Carlson hits rock bottom

Attention Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here
-----
Note from Bill Palmer: if each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now

I don’t know if Fox News host Tucker Carlson is having as much trouble getting guests as he is advertisers, but he really scraped the bottom of barrel to have this guy on, even if he does run for office in 2022.

Mark McCloskey, the lawyer facing felony charges for pointing a gun at Black Lives Matter protestors, told Carlson on Tuesday that he plans to run for Senate to replace Roy Blunt (R. – Mo.). Blunt is retiring and will not run for re-election in 2022.

“God came knocking on my door disguised as an angry mob,” lied McCloskey. “If we don’t stand up now and take this country, it’s going away.”

McCloskey posted a dramatic political advertisement on Twitter Tuesday, casting himself as a “defender.” In the ad, he lies again, “An angry mob marched to destroy my home and kill my family. I took a stand to defend them. I am a proven fighter against the mob … When the fascist mob came to my door, I saw what our future would be.”

Despite McCloskey’s repeated claims that he believed the protesters intended to damage his home and he feared for his life, during the march on June 28, video shows the crowd merely passed through an open gate on their way to the mayors home to stage a peaceful demonstration.

McCloskey certainly has the necessary lying, projecting and crazy persona down to become a Republican Senator, but we have enough of those already….

Attention Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here
-----
Note from Bill Palmer: if each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now