Tom Cotton just made a complete fool of himself

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

Some comments are so stupid, it is hard to believe they could ever come out of any person’s mouth much less the mouth of a United States Senator. And one such comment was made on Monday. It was made by Senator Tom Cotton (very strange man-insurrection party-Arkansas.)

Cotton is one of those Senators who we already know will run for President someday. It isn’t a question of if. It is a question of when. And that is sad because Tom Cotton is a babbling idiot.

So, in this week’s Cotton drama, the Senator is now accusing the Associated Press of being in league with Hamas. And Cotton seems really proud to have made that accusation. He is seemingly unaware of just how big a fool he has made of himself.

The reason for Cotton’s paranoid suspicion is because the space AP rented was in the same building that Hamas reportedly might have used.

“Why is the Associated Press sharing a building with Hamas?” the obnoxious Senator demanded before calling the Journalists “intrepid.” So, what’s with Cotton? The answer seems obvious to me. Tommy wants attention. And he wants to look smart because he wants to run for President of the United States.

So now Mr. Cotton has got attention. He has made himself look really dumb. And as for being President, I will make two predictions right now. Cotton will announce. He’s one of those types who won’t be able to resist. My second prediction is he will never ever become the GOP nominee. So there is that.

Cotton owes the Associated Press and, for that matter, all journalists an apology. However, in the fashion of the GOP never admitting wrongdoing, I wouldn’t expect to see that anytime soon.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here