This must be driving Donald Trump crazy

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

I wanted to give you all just a little reminder. Of what, you ask? Of the lost power of insurrectionist Donald Trump.

When the disgraced psychopath left office, many thought he’d still have quite a bit of power to harness. And indeed, many GOP members like Lindsey “Trump has magic” Graham are still acting like he does. But if the last months have shown us anything, it is that Trump is gone forever.

Gone and not remembered fondly, the power that was Trumpism is becoming more irrelevant every day. Trump is now in Florida, doing seemingly nothing it seems except demanding loyalty from his cult members.

He can’t tweet because he is permanently banned. He does not give speeches. He is facing such severe criminal investigations I am shocked that he has not already fled to Russia. The walls are closing in on him from all sides. But also, it is essential to take note of his presence. Or the lack of his presence.

There are no Press conferences. There are few daily sightings of the insurrectionist. People are talking about him less and less, even his base. The other day I even saw a MAGA who seemed excited about Ron DeSantis as President in 2024 (it will never happen).

That does not mean the danger is over so far as Capitol violence is concerned, as there are still far too many crazies out there. It is a good thing the National Guard is staying in DC longer. But Trump himself is gone, baby, gone. No more is he the center and the focus of everybody. And it must be driving him crazy.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here