This isn’t going well for Donald Trump and Mitch McConnell

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

The boxing match has not ended yet. I speak of the long, tiresome, and sometimes wildly amusing loathing between two of the worst GOP members ever. This is boxer Mitch McConnell and the former guy.

It seems their distaste for each other knows no boundaries. And though I loathe McConnell, I hate the former orange guy even more. So I am happy to report that the former guy is losing in a way that only a perpetual loser CAN lose.

The former guy is pissed. He did not want McConnell or any Republican to dare to vote for Biden’s infrastructure bill. And he let everyone know it. His temper tantrum was so obnoxious I am surprised we could not all hear it.

Slamming Moscow Mitch as “overrated,” the former guy proceeded to beg fellow GOP members to vote no. It did not work. And Moscow Mitch managed to get in a dig that I am sure will drive the insurrectionist crazy. When asked about the Former guy’s comments, Mitch replied, “I’m dealing with the future, not the past.”

Take that, orange mutant. So, it appears for McConnell the marriage is over. This does not make me admire Mitch at all. It should be over.

The former guy is the past. Prison is his future. And the infrastructure bill passed with bipartisan support, with many GOP members climbing aboard. And as for the former guy? No matter what MAGA may think, he’s in the past, where he belongs.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here