This isn’t going very well for Allen Weisselberg

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

Allen Weisselberg is not having a good few weeks. Weisselberg (adrift, insurrection party) seems to have been cast aside by the former guy. This news should not be a surprise to anyone who has been following this story. We all knew it would happen. I am sort of waiting for a statement by the former guy saying Weiselberg “was a mere acquaintance.” Who knows? Could happen.

So, Weisselberg is slowly and systematically seeing his name removed from many a former guy organization. I wonder how he feels about this as he sees himself becoming persona non grata in real-time. And Michael Cohen knew this would happen all along.

Cohen (got away from the horrible former guy) is making a new life for himself. And he seems to be doing very well with it. He is also atoning for his past and has made many predictions about the former guy, with virtually all of them turning out to be true. No surprise there.

But I must talk about Cohen’s tweet. When all this news broke about abandoned Allen, Cohen tweeted out this: “Get used to it, buddy. #UnderTheBusClub.”

I love it. So, what will abandoned Allen decide to do? I mean, in a few weeks, the former guy and his ghastly family might be saying they barely know him, and he was just the message boy. I wouldn’t put anything past them.

In the meantime, there will be much more news regarding the indictments, and things seem to have barely started. Kudos to Cohen for giving us all a good laugh with his tweet. I feel no sympathy for AW. He has had the chance to do the right thing for how long now?

Like so many before him, it appears his loyalty to a traitor was for naught. I wonder if he thinks it was worth it.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here