This is ugly for Joe Manchin and Kyrsten Sinema

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

Oops, the GOP did it again. There is a mysterious video floating around–and Democrats are pretty pissed about it. I imagine Joe Manchin and Kyrsten Sinema, in particular, can’t be happy about it.

So, what is in this video? It has to do with working hard for the American people–or in the case of the GOP–working hard to obstruct anyone who works hard for the American people. In the video, one can hear a small group of insane Republicans laughing about how little is getting done in our country.

“No! No, no, no.” “We don’t want the people’s will to be done immediately because you have the passions of the majority,” said Pennsylvania’s Rick Santorum.

“Fortunately for us, the filibuster is still in effect. Without that, we would be dead meat,” said insurrection supporter Andy Biggs.

There was lots of menacing laughter as these GOP members continued to brag about not doing the work of the people. Congressman Byron Donalds said he loved watching AOC go after Manchin.

“This is great for me,” Donalds exclaimed. “It makes my job easier as a conservative because I can go to Joe Manchin or Kyrsten Sinema and be like: “Hey guys. I’m really sorry you’re having to go through that.”

Lots more laughter is ringing out.

“Call Joe Manchin’s office. “Call Kyrsten Sinema’s office,” Donalds went on saying that Republicans should call to thank these two democrats for not bending to the will of other Democrats.

Obviously, this video is disgusting. But it does show one thing. It shows how little the GOP cares about the American people. Didn’t we already know that, one might ask. Of course, we did. But other people who vote but may not be political junkies may not. We sometimes forget that not everybody is like us. And please call Manchin and Sinema to pressure them to do the right thing on voter legislation.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here