This is low even for Laura Ingraham

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

Fox Non-News is at it again. The death network has not had an easy time of it lately. First, they were called out, by President Biden for supporting Covid vaccinations. It was rather embarrassing, because of the fact that many of their bratty agents of death screamed nightly on their miserable shows about freedom, and how vaccine mandates were not necessary.

Then, of course came Tucker Carlson‘s profound admission that not only does he lie, but he carefully examines his motivations for said lying. Now we have Laura Ingraham. Laura is as bad in her own way as Tucker. She is a cold and emotionless woman, whose own brother has referred to her as a monster, which really does reveal much about the pathetic host.

Right now, Ingraham is busy on Twitter making fun of our government for being cautious about the rally planned for this weekend. I’m not sure what Ingraham is trying to prove but it would seem that she thinks because only a few hundred people are expected that somehow makes this rally just peachy. No matter to her that the Capitol has called it an emergency.

The bottom line is, I don’t care if one person shows up, or 1 million people show up. We had an insurrection on January 6th. The people who stormed the capitol were mad. I’m speaking of them emotionally. They were children of rage, with their fury fueled by pundits just like Ingraham.

So, it really bothers me when monsters like Laura pretend the security is over nothing. Ingraham has also mocked the Capitol police in the past for being actors. The woman is beneath contempt. I applaud the brave officers for their noble actions.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here