This is just ugly

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

A new day had dawned in America. And as the sun rose, eager hacks in tight suites that did not fit huddled to discuss how to use the latest crisis against America’s President.

“We can use this — he bungled it. We gotta let the people know that.”

“But we risk looking like we don’t care about the refugees.”

“Yeah, yeah, but this is our chance. Nothing else has worked. The man is teflon. Even the Mr. Potato head thing didn’t work.”

“We have to look strong yet caring.”

“How about we just say the 25th Amendment should be used?”

“But then we get Harris.”

“Yeah, but we’ll find a way to get her out too.”

“But what about our guy? The former guy? He started the withdrawal process. What if they ask about that?”

“Deflect. We’re good at doing that. Look angry, like you care about what happened.”

“Try to look like you’re going to cry. Let your voice quiver just a little.”

“So we ignore their questions? But he’s gonna make a speech. What do we say about that?”

“Ignore it. Tucker and Laura Ingraham will help us out there. And don’t forget to make sure the fundraising emails go out. If we play this right, we can raise a fortune.”

My friends, these conversations are made up. That doesn’t mean some of the actions I described did not and are not happening. Already Florida Senator Rick Scott has called for the 25th amendment to be used against Biden.

This is the strategy of the horrible cult we call the GOP. Make no mistake; gleeful GOP members are huddling right now to discuss how to turn this to their advantage.

The fates of those in Afghanistan matter little to most of them. In the meantime, our President gave an impassioned and honest speech that I hope you all saw. It was raw and righteous and well done. The GOP will be extra vicious, particularly the carnival barkers on FOX. Let them try. We’ve got history and the truth on our side.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here