This is just embarrassing for Fox News

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

Fox Non-News has done it again, folks! Before I get into the weeds on this horrible story, a word about Fox:

I really believe there needs to be more of a national outcry about this beastly propaganda station. They are getting worse by the day, they are responsible for many people getting sick because of some of their hosts’ COVID denial, and they will do and say seemingly anything for ratings. They are the “National Enquirer” of television news, to be sure.

The hate network has found a new person to blame for Afghanistan — Jill Biden.

That’s right, our beloved First lady is now being blamed for a 20-year-old war started by yet another brainless Republican. It all started with Fox Non-Host Rachel Campos-Duffy. On Sunday, Duffy claimed the first lady was complicit in the war because she “failed the country” for allowing President Biden to run for President.

Do you know who I blame for Afghanistan? My twin sister. I do not have a twin sister, by the way, but my point is my blaming a non-existent sister makes as much sense as this deranged creature blaming America’s first lady.

First lady Jill Biden has taken a lot of heat, and I believe much of it is jealousy. She is warm, sunny and a lovely person. I once wrote an article here about her and Melania where I likened the two women’s differences to a songbird and a snake. We know which one is the songbird.

Duffy proceeded to verbally rip Jill apart for the crime of loving her husband. “I think she failed the country,” rancid Rachel declared. Pushback was swift. Twitter was outraged, and at the time of this writing, an apology is being demanded. Want to make your voice heard? Tweet Fox and demand an apology and some disciplinary measures for this non-host.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here