This is idiotic, even for Marjorie Taylor Greene

Attention Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here
-----
Note from Bill Palmer: if each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now

There are some Republicans who behave idiotically and crassly but are not necessarily evil. Then there are those Republicans who I’d say are evil..or at least unhinged. Marjorie Taylor Greene is such a Republican.

Greene’s Twitter is a bubbling concoction of hate. It isn’t enjoyable to read what she posts. And now she is putting peoples’ health on the line. Greene does not believe in COVID or at least pretends not to. This is one of her recent Twitter posts: “It’s been a year now that most of you have spent your days afraid of dying. In reality, all that has done has been to train most of you to be afraid to live.”

I do not become speechless very often, but this tweet stopped me in my tracks. Not only is it awful, but it is also perilous. Georgia is a beautiful state. With its gorgeous red mountains, Spanish moss, charming countryside, and delicious southern food, it’s an enchanting place. And it deserves better than a snake of a woman who doesn’t give a damn about the lives and the well-being of her fellow Georgians.

That is why we have to do our part. Are any Georgians reading this? Please not only vote but make sure your friends do as well. We also need to get the voting legislation past. We need to keep Senator Raphael Warnock in his seat. We need to vote out people like Greene. This is not just important. It is vital. Georgia is now a purple (dare I say blue?) state. And we have to make sure it remains firmly on the side of the Democrats.

Attention Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here
-----
Note from Bill Palmer: if each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now