These MAGA loons are more out of control than ever

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

Have you ever heard the term “injustice collector?” This is a term used to refer to specific individuals. These individuals cannot be happy. Their sole aim appears to be raging about how they’ve been “wronged.”

They cannot enjoy triumphs or victories. That would not work for them because then they would have nothing to holler about. These people collect imagined injustices that they see as being heaped upon them from just about everywhere. They scream daily about how they are victims. They rant, and they rave and make many people’s lives miserable in the process. Have you recognized MAGA yet?

MAGA cannot and will not be happy — even when they win. There is no fun in winning. There is no “owning the libs.” And I can back this up with evidence.

New York has a new Governor. Her name is Kathy Hochul. Governor Hochul is a breath of fresh air, and I am looking forward to seeing her work as New York’s first female Governor. And with the resignation of Andrew Cuomo, one would think MAGA would be joyous. They won! Cuomo has departed. No. MAGA is not happy. Many of them seem somehow more enraged than before.

Why is this? It is because they’re injustice collectors. MAGA has now convinced themselves that Hochul is covering for Cuomo, destroying New York, and doing a worse job than Andrew Cuomo did.

The woman has not even been in her position a full week. They are hate tweeting her. In closing — MAGA does not seemingly WANT to win. I believe that many of them are happiest when they lose. Because then they can continue to collect injustices to validate their twisted and skewed perceptions of reality.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here