The real reason Tucker Carlson is doing this

Attention Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here
-----
Note from Bill Palmer: if each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now

Are you the type of individual who is always asking yourself, “why?” I am. I am a very analytical person. My brain is always asking “why.” Whenever something happens that I do not understand, the first question I ask is: “why.” But sometimes there isn’t any answer.

Palmer Report brought you the story of Tucker Carlson’s bizarre claim that the NSA was spying on him. And the NSA issued a denial. But Tucker is continuing to insist the story is true.

Now Tucker is a proven liar, and he is also a racist pig and an idiot. Nothing he says can be taken at face value. You all know that. But sadly, his brainwashed viewers are running with this story. These folks believe Tucker.

And all over the internet, all over Twitter, the question I see time and again from intelligent and sane people is “why.” Why would anyone believe him?

I have come to believe that asking “why” regarding MAGA is a question that cannot be answered.

The cult of the former guy does not need a “why.” They simply hate.

They hate with passion, and they hate with fury. Who knows “why.” I suspect many of them were waiting for years for someone like the former guy. When they found him, what was unleashed was all the pent-up angst and fury many had been carrying around for years.

You might be familiar with the expression “hurt people hurt people.” Well, angry people sometimes live to anger others. Also, they feed off their own anger.

I would expect, in all seriousness, that if Tucker Carlson told some of these people he’d spoken with space aliens, they would believe him. If Tucker told them his pet dog could talk, they would believe him. In other words, they believe because they don’t question anything. There really is no other explanation.

Attention Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here
-----
Note from Bill Palmer: if each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now