The QAnon loons go even further off the deep end

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

The old lady sat in front of her computer screen. It was late, and she was tired. It was time to go to sleep, but her mind was spinning. It was filled with fear. Lately, she was afraid of everything, afraid of the deep state.

She was fearful of masks, afraid of getting the dreaded Covid vaccine, which she knew was nothing more than a microchip implanted by the government to spy on her. She had too long ago lost contact with her family as they had labeled her crazy, but she knew she wasn’t. She believed. That old lady is fictional, or is she?

All over the country – all over the world, more and more people are falling down the rabbit hole that is Q.

And now QAnon has come up with yet another whack a doodle theory. They have labeled August 13 as the day their beloved Savior, the former guy, will be back in power.

Of course, this is not going to happen. I don’t think I even need to say that, but I would urge anybody reading this, if you see something, say something. The lies of QAnon have broken up families and pitted spouse against spouse child against parent brother against sister.

Q is a cult and one of the worst ones we’ve ever had. If I knew the answer, my friends, on how to rid the world of this vile thing, believe me, I would say, but the truth is I have no idea, and I don’t think many do. It is out of control and permeates our discourse in a way that is not often seen.

I am sure the capital guards will be extra cautious on August 13, but when it does not happen and their savior is not reinstated, all they will do is move the date forward again.

The Qanon crowd needs to believe. It is a human tragedy that this has been allowed to go on for so long and is being enabled by many of our senators and Congresspeople.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here