The MAGA loons are more out of control than ever

Attention Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here
-----
Note from Bill Palmer: if each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now

I went undercover. I was determined to find out what a day in the life of a MAGA fan was like. More importantly, I wanted to know what they were saying, what their latest bullshit conspiracies were. I found out much. And somehow, I managed not to lose my mind in the process.

So here are a few things the MAGA world is buzzing about. None of them are true, of course:

1) President Biden was caught on tape saying climate change is not real and laughing about people who believe it is. (False.)

2) The orange man, his royal puffiness, will be back in power any day now. (False.)

3) President Biden is heading home to Delaware because he has not been sleeping well, tossing and turning, and will spend the next few days in bed trying to catch up on his sleep. (False.)

4) The Taliban would never have done this under the former guy because the Taliban lived in terror of him. (False.)

5) The Taliban only did this because they laugh at President Biden (False)

6) Democrats are turning against Biden, and the whole world is missing the former guy. (VERY False.)

7) Joe Biden’s handlers persuaded him not to take ANY questions from the press because they knew he could not answer them. (False.)

Oh, there is more. I wrote up this list to show you how unhinged these people are and how out of control the conspiracies are. They seem to be getting even worse if that is possible.

Looking at the world through the eyes of a MAGA must be such a sad experience. They are hateful and despondent cult members who have surrendered to their leader, body, and soul. When one thinks about it, there is not much difference between the MAGA crowd and supporters of various terrorist organizations such as ISIS.

Don’t tell MAGA, though, as in the words of Don McLean: “They would not listen, they did not know how. Perhaps they never will.”

Attention Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here
-----
Note from Bill Palmer: if each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now