The booby trap that’s going to trip up a whole lot of House Republicans in 2022

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

As the midterm elections loom ever closer, there is a lingering question permeating the political shadows. And this question should make the GOP very nervous. What are they going to say about the 2020 election?

I do not speak of the sideshow freaks like Jim Jordan and Marjorie Taylor Greene. I am talking about GOP members in moderate who have a grim task ahead. They are going to need to win their primaries and THEN win the general election. It won’t be an easy task.

You see, each and every GOP member will be asked the burning question. They will be asked the question they tremble at the thought of. They will be asked the question they have been running from for months now: “Do you think President Biden is the lawfully elected President?”

What are they going to say? Let me set the scene. It is debate night. Many are watching. The moderator asks the hapless Senator this very question.

Hapless Senator: “well, there were certainly issues.”

Moderator: “That’s not what I’m asking. Is Joe Biden the lawfully elected President?”

Hapless Senator: “well I–Trump– I mean I –there were issues.”

Audiences at home lean forward.

“Just yes or no, please. Is Joe Biden the lawfully elected President?”

Pause as Hapless Senator gathers himself in pretend indignation.

“We should be talking about more important issues. Critical race theory is a very important issue, and the Democrats are trying to poison school everywhere with it….”

“Is Joe Biden the lawfully elected President? Yes or no?”

Hapless Senator: “But..but..Democrats want to defund the pol–”

“Is Joe Biden the lawfully elected President?”

My gosh, am I looking forward to the debates.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here