Ted Cruz just doesn’t learn

Attention Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here
-----
Note from Bill Palmer: if each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now

Never let it be said that idiots learn from their mistakes. Some do. They realize the error of their ways and work on themselves. And then their idiocy lessons. Such is not the case with a certain Texan. This Texan is Senator Ted Cruz (punchline, insurrection party, Texas.)

Before I get into the weeds on this story, I must mention something about Cruz. I received some blowback on my last article about the creepy Senator where I called him an idiot. A few people explained that he couldn’t be an idiot because of his education. I stand by my comment. Let’s break it down.

I have said it before: I do not believe education equals intelligence. There are many who hold very impressive degrees, but they can be moronic. Also, some people dropped out of school early in life and are some of the most intelligent people one could ever meet.

I do not care how much education one has. It just means they are well educated. They can still be idiotic. And I will end with this: Albert Einstein, considered by many to be the most intelligent person ever, had a learning disability.

Now moving on to the latest idiotic move by Cruz, we come to the 2024 Presidential primary on the GOP side. Mr. Cruz has told Newsmax he may run again. Oh, the thrill of it!

I suppose we should have expected this. Cruz cannot read a room. His failed bid in 2016, which he told Newsmax was “the most fun I’ve ever had in my life,” went terribly. He was not successful, and I still remember that kid in Indiana who politely told him he had no chance.

I would like to see the Cancun fan make a run because it could be pretty amusing. This is a guy who, according to many, is even hated by most in his OWN party. He could never win the nomination, but since when has Cruz ever listened to reason?

Attention Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here
-----
Note from Bill Palmer: if each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now