Ted Cruz gets ratioed something fierce

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

Some people never learn. Senator Ted Cruz is definitely one of these people. Cruz has been upping his attacks on Biden for a while. And each time it never does end well. The terrible Texan usually winds up getting ratioed.

Some people who do not use Twitter have asked what being ratioed actually means. This is when a tweet is sent and the negative responses to the tweet are so significant in number they easily outnumber any positive response.

Cruz has managed to get himself ratioed about — I am not really sure — the number is so high I have lost count. This week Cruz tweeted out an indignant comment about President Biden leaving people behind in Afghanistan. “This is horrifying. And wrong,” the soon-to-be-ratioed Senator said. Uh-oh.

Given that the Senator basically abandoned the state of Texas during one of their worst storms of all time, perhaps he should have thought twice.

The Twitter replies were swift:

“Like you did in Cancun?”

“You left us to freeze, idiot.”

“You abandoned us and blamed it on your children.”

“Unless their daughters force them to.”

“Please shut up.”

“This tweet doesn’t play well with your history.”

“The real crime is Cruz came back from Mexico.”

“Hypocrisy be thy name.”

Sigh. I just love Twitter. I think Non-Senator Cruz really should sit this one out.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here