Ted Cruz gets desperate

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

Ted Cruz is a hack and a flaming propagandist. He has posted articles on Twitter by the New York Post trashing President Biden at least four times in the last four days.

Remember, the New York Post is that great supermarket tabloid that Laura Italiano resigned from because she was forced to write blatantly false articles, including the one about VP Kamala Harris’ children’s book being purchased by the government and provided to children refugees at the border.

When Cruz isn’t posting New York Post articles, he’s usually posting articles by the Washington Examiner, another great bastion of truth in journalism.

The constant lies spewed from the lips and written at the hands of Cruz can’t help but make me think, what did Harvard teach him anyway? That he’s a worthless SOB who must constantly spew lies to get ahead? It sure does appear so, but I would think at some point after he was accepted at Harvard he did not think this is what he would become? Perhaps this is who he always was and was just able to pull the wool over Harvard’s eyes. I thought you had to prove you were a do-gooder philanthropist to get an Ivy League education, unless you have a family history there, but I guess not.

Dear Ted, if posting articles by the NY Post is the best proof you have to bash our President, he must really be doing a hell of great job!

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here