Sean Hannity crashes and burns

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

Sean Hannity has not been having a good few weeks. First, he decided to come out as a concerned pro-vaccine Covid believer. I have my suspicions about why he did this. One of those suspicions concerns three words: you’ve been served.

But honestly, I have no idea what caused Hannity to change his mind. But Hannity’s decision to come out in favor of vaccines did get backlash from the former guy’s robotic fans forcing him to do a little backtracking.

Most likely, the sycophant was worried he’d lose viewers. So, sounding like an idiot, babbling like the swampy thing he is, Hannity tried to walk it back. That didn’t work.

He got mocked mercilessly, proving once again the people are not stupid like he imagines them to be. Then came his spat with Geraldo Rivera. Geraldo lit into the Non-news host ON HANNITY’S OWN SHOW.

Accusing Sean of “gaslighting” people, Rivera let the words fly. Hannity seemed a bit stunned, did he not? It is apparent he is not used to and does not like to be challenged.

Then there’s the fact that competitor and fellow maniac Tucker Carlson’s ratings are higher than his. I am sure that is a bitter pill for Hannity to swallow.

And finally, some of his supporters are turning on him. Terrorist Michael Flynn sharply criticized Hannity for coming out in favor of vaccines. So what’s a lost and lonely pundit to do? I must admit to being amused by Hannity’s issues. The man has been up there among the worst of GOP bootlickers for years, so it is nice to see karma being served now.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here