Rick Scott just stepped in it

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

Senator Rick Scott (Q-FL) really stepped in it when he whined on Twitter about how President Biden was taking a vacation in his home state of Delaware while Scott vacationing on a yacht in Italy.

Naturally, he opened himself up to fair number of responses on Twitter pointing out his sanctimony for whining about President Biden going back home for a few days all while Scott and his family were living it up off the coast of Italy. Most of the people responding were quick to point out that the Orange Florida Man (OFM) spent most of his maladministration out on the golf course and charged US taxpayers for that. Or how Scott misspent a whole boatload of NRSC money. Or asking people on Twitter where Scott should take his next trip:

Keith Olbermann had an excellent response as to what Scott should go do and that he ought to consider staying in Italy:

Now to be fair, Italy is a wonderful country that everyone should visit if they have a chance. I’ve been there a few times myself over the years. If I could I’d live in Florence or Milan for the rest of my life. There is so much to see and do there, along with great food, and wonderful people. But if you go to Italy on a luxury vacation you really ought to shut the fornicate up about other people’s vacation choices.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here