Nikki Haley just found a whole new way to embarrass herself

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

The great pretender is at it again, folks! Who is this pretender? Why it is Nikki Haley, of course! Desperate for relevance and aching for power she will never have, the former South Carolina Governor is attacking President Biden.

“It was pretty clear that by the end of that speech that President Biden gave, it was the beginning of the lame-duck presidency,” Haley said. Sigh.

If one looked up “indecisive” in the dictionary, it would not surprise me if Haley’s picture was right there. There is no more outstanding example of hypocrisy than fickle Nikki.

Haley is, of course, aching to be a contender again. Her statements of condemnation against the former guy were not taken well by the insurrection party. But rather than standing tall and owning her remarks, Haley frantically tried to take them back.

And her fumblings were noticed by just about everyone, including the king of insurrection himself, the former guy. In a recent interview with Vanity Fair, the former guy said this: “Every time she criticizes me, she uncritizes me about 15 minutes later.”

Stop the presses, everyone! The former guy made an actual comment that makes sense! The truth is Haley’s frantic attempts to claw back into relevancy are doing nothing but amusing everyone because we all know what Haley herself cannot seem to grasp or understand.

One has to be decisive to be taken seriously. One has to have opinions and stand by them. Haley is seemingly unaware of this fact as she flips, flops, and wobbles in her inauthentic musings, which does nothing except show the world how deeply weak a leader she would be.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here